5 years ago
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Almost there...
Thankfully, I passed my SAE. I could not believe the stress that that test has put on me! Why so much stress? Well, the SAE is the final exam for the respiratory therapy program. Pretty much, if I didn't pass the SAE then this last year of school was pointless. A little stress is okay for something that big...I think. I didn't do amazing on it, but I did get the highest score in my class. I'll take it! From here on out school should be pretty much a piece of cake in comparison. Just a couple more tests and two more papers. Graduation is in less than 10 days! Ben has been making me proud! He has worked his little butt off in school to get everything done. And on top of that, he hasn't even acted stressed! He's had a ton of papers and so many little projects for all of his classes. He's really loving the social work thing, which is great because he won't be getting a break from it any time soon! Anyway, life has been amazing! It's sad because we don't always take the time with our crazy schedules to realize how blessed we are. But, we really are super blessed for everything that we have and especially for our love for each other. There will be some graduation pictures to come!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment