


Finally, the much anticipated graduation post. I have been anticipating this for months. It was a fabulous day! Ben's parent's came into town on Thursday evening. We spent that evening catching up on the happenings in the Harding home, mainly the big important stuff like Crystal's engagement, then got ready for the graduation. I think I ironed more clothes that night than I have ironed all year. Ben tried on his graduation gear and we were ready to go! Ben had his last day of a therapy training (for him to start a new therapy group at work, which is another cool story) in Phoenix on Friday. His parents hung out with me and Macee all day before we had to get to the commencement ceremony. I had Macee's naps planned out perfect for the day so she would be great at the graduation, but she had other plans. We got to the graduation and still no afternoon nap had been taken...by 4pm. I thought we were in for a disaster because a tired Macee is a mad Macee. Amazingly, she did fabulous and just showed off for all of the people sitting behind us. It was also such a help to have grandma and grandpa close to hand her off when my arms needed a break from her hyperactivity. The graduation went awesome. The speakers were short and to the point, the names were called, a few jokes were told, and the ceremony was over. Awesome. Ben looked great in his graduation get-up and I was so proud of him when they called his name to walk across the stage. I just couldn't believe that we had made it to this point! I felt like we could accomplish the world! Anyway, after the graduation Ben's parents took us out to dinner and we really had a good time relaxing at dinner while Macee...still no nap, ate her cookies and played with wrappers. It was a great way to end a great day.

Congrats to you both! I am so excited for you Ben. I don't like that you guys live in Arizona sometimes and then I read this and I can't help but know that it was the right thing for you guys to go there. Good thing you visit a lot. Sounds like you had a fun time hanging out with Ben's parents. That was nice of them to come and support Ben on his big day. One last thing, Macee looks so adorable in these pictures! I love the little dress, so cute.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteoops i spelled wrong
ReplyDeletecongrats to ben!
happy for both of you
all of you
Congratulations!! And um...you look so freakin' cute! :)
ReplyDelete