 |
| Ward Halloween photo shoot |
I am so behind on this blog. It's been a combination of not being on top
of life and being so busy lately that's done it! With Macee getting
older, I can completely understand the need to be a stay at home mom.
Just keeping up with her would be enough, but adding the house work and my job at the hospital
on top of it is overwhelming to say the least. I will jump back...a
month?!...to Halloween. I seriously don't know where to time goes. Macee
was the cutest stinking pig on the street! Holy cow. I can't even
believe it. We had a lot of fun going to a ward Halloween party where
she got to show off her costume to all of her friends. And show it off
she did! She made sure that everyone saw her, waited until they told me
how cute she was, then acted shy like she didn't know what to say back.
She totally knew what she was doing. We closed on our new home the on
October 30 (I'll blog about that later), so Halloween was pretty small
around our house. We took Macee out to trick-or-treat just a few doors
to show her how it's done. She definitely had more fun eating the
chocolate and running through the yards and up and down the sidewalks.
She'll get it next year. This year was just practice to make sure she'll
be good at it. :) Ben and I had a blast just watching her and seeing
her excitement with all the other kids around.
 |
| See, loving the chocolate more than the trick-or-treating |
 |
| At least Ben tried to be festive with his orange shirt. I was too focused on the house to remember how to be festive. |
I love this little piggy! Such a cute costume.
ReplyDelete