Voting

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Girls Night!

All the husbands went hunting, so what else do you expect? The husband-less girls went out to have some fun! We attempted to eat a HUGE pizza, but sadly we didn't even come close to finishing it. It was still delicious. Hopefully the boys like leftover pizza. After we were stuffed we went and bought some Halloween socks and watched a movie at home. I know, it's totally a girl thing to do. It was so fun to hang out with Elizabeth and mom. They are the best! We had a lot of good laughs.
The boys had a really good time hunting. They have been waiting for this trip to the Bookcliffs for seven years! Ben had already shot his buck this year so he just went along for the ride. They camped like girls up there. They were in a nice, warm trailer with gourmet meals and bikes and 4-wheelers to get around, so it was nothing difficult. Jordan shot his very first buck on Saturday morning. That's right, it was his very first one ever! I guess that it was pretty fun to watch him clean it out. Personally, I wanted to be there to see the guts. I bet there's a lot of them! Brady shot a couple bucks, but didn't kill them. They went looking for them but they were never found. I feel bad. That would have been fun to have three nice bucks. Dad is still hunting, so we'll see how it turns out! There may, or may not be, more pictures to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment