Voting

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday!

So, I may have already mentioned that Ben was in Virginia for our birthdays. It totally sucks because we've never had a super good birthday together because our lives can never slow down enough. But, Ben was so sweet and I woke up to a very nice surprise on our birthdays! He bought be some pretty flowers and a cute princess balloon. I don't quite know where the princess balloon came from...but I have to assume that he just picked it up from Walmart trying to be funny. Anyway, since our birthday we keep trying to come up with trips we could go on or fun things that we could do just together...just me and him for a little change. We wanted something totally different than a normal weekend date. So...why not go to the Knolls? Ben bought a new dirt bike that he desperately wanted to try out. I complied and we went camping at the Knolls. I must admit that it was a little odd to be getting the camping gear out in March but it was still super fun. The windy night in the tent was really chilly, but Saturday ended up being almost a perfect day! I was so great to be together with no worries about life! Since my accident, I'm not nearly as crazy as Ben is on the bikes so I mostly had a ton of fun watching him do all of his crazy things. Here are some pictures of the trip and of my birthday surprise.

Birthday flowers...and chocolate of course.
My sexy husband! Luckily there were no accidents.

Yeah, I'm pretty tough.

1 comment:

  1. Linds that sounds so fun! I'm glad that you guys got to do something fun together! I hope to do that with my husband one day! :)

    ReplyDelete