Voting

Monday, April 25, 2011

one step closer

Ben graduated! He reminds me every day now that he has his Bachelor's degree. I'm so proud of all the hard work that he put into school and getting this degree. Every semester he's had, he's gone above and beyond the normal college student. He's taken 18 or more credits while being the president of two different campus clubs and working. This definitely took him away from me, but it was so worth the experience. Now I'm just so happy to have him to myself for a few weeks before he starts school again. The day was awesome and by the look of this picture, he was pretty stinking happy to be getting his diploma. Ben had lot of support: My family

Ben's family
The baby. She was excited.

Okay, one last bragging picture. Ben was selected as the outstanding graduate for the entire Social Work department. He didn't even know it was coming. When we all looked at the program, we were so surprised! The head of the department played it off as a nice little joke telling him that he forgot to tell him about it. Oh well! It was pretty neat. Maybe he was really good at kissing some professor's butts, but I'm pretty sure he was just a pretty awesome student.

3 comments:

  1. Way to go Ben! We are very proud and were sad to miss your graduation! We are so excited to have you three down here very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute in these pictures Linds! I know I should be focusing on Ben and graduating (and I am proud of him), but you just look too darn cute not to ignore! :) Love you!

    ReplyDelete