I was so grateful that my moms threw me a baby shower on the Saturday before Ben and I moved. I was worried about it because I knew that I wouldn't make it back to Utah before the baby was born, but at the same time, I am only 6 months along. Kind of an awkward situation if you ask me. Now don't get me wrong, I wasn't expecting a baby shower, I just realized that this was my only opportunity and that baby supplies are definitely needed for the poor college students! And thank you so much for all of the family that came to support me! I feel so blessed because I truly do have the most amazing family. They were all so generous with what they gave little baby Harding. Thank you again!
The Hardings threw me a shower where we decorated onsies. I was so impressed by the different designs everyone came up with! It was a lot of fun. With these onsies and all of the gifts, this little girl is already going to be dressed in style! On top of the onsies, we ate some delicious food. Of course. I really didn't get any good pictures of the showers, only because that is how terrible I am at taking pictures. In no way does it reflect how the showers went. You can see some onsies productions going on here. There was fabric everywhere!


My mom threw me a little Ashdown shower on the same day. We wanted to stick with the crafty theme because I'm not too big into the games. We decided to finish tying up a quilt and make some burp cloths. I only hope that i don't have to use all of the burp cloths because that would only mean one thing, I have a super spitty baby! I guess there could be worse things though. I do feel guilty that these cute little creations will be spit up on. These ladies put a lot of work into them!

Now tell me that this guy isn't going to be the best dad in the world. He came over for some food, because he is a man, and saw the sewing machines out. He sat his little butt down and learned how to sew just so that he could make his little girl a burp cloth. I must say that it turned out pretty good too!

I really can't say it enough, I have the best family in the world! I was so glad that I was able to see so many of them one last time before Ben and I moved. It was so fun to sit and chat while we did the girly, crafty thing. Thanks again to everyone who came out to support me and the baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment