Voting

Monday, May 30, 2011

25 weeks

Okay, I must say that you better enjoy this post. I'm not one to take belly shots because I feel like they are very unattractive of me. So, taking a belly shot AND posting it on my blog is a big step. But, since my family and friends are far away now, I feel like I need to keep them a little bit more updated. I finally hit my 25 week mark! I feel like time is slowing down now. I'm getting very antsy for this girl to get here. I have not felt sick since about week 17 and I am just recently starting to feel a little uncomfortable and noticing swollen feet and ankles. So, I feel pretty lucky. These last few weeks have been pretty easy! Our little girl is moving quite a bit more now. It took so long to feel her move because of where her placenta attached, so I was always so nervous about her. I love that I can feel her now. It's very reassuring. Ben felt her for the first time in church yesterday. It was a neat experience for both of us. Now I think that Ben realizes that she is really coming, so he can get excited for her too. I can't wait for her to get here!

3 comments:

  1. Aww...you're so cute! I'm glad that you posted a picture, it makes me happy. :) You look great my little Lindsley!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was never one for taking belly shots either...but then again, I was enormous (or "impressive" as you put it). You look adorable! You should definitely keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you look fab with your belly shots silly girl! PLEASE enjoy that warm weather for me. I wish you could bottle it up in jar and ship it to me. Love your house!

    ReplyDelete