5 years ago
Friday, June 17, 2011
let life begin
Since we have moved down here to Arizona, I have been unemployed. Well, both of us have been unemployed. But, Ben has an excuse...I guess. :) He's super busy with school and his internship. I have no excuse! I have actually been pretty bored staying home all day, waiting for Ben to get home to give me some company. Now don't get me wrong, I have been able to do some fun things getting ready for this little baby to get here, but bottom line, I'm ready for a schedule. I had a second interview yesterday and got the call last night, I got a job! I can have a schedule now. I can feel accomplished during the day. I can talk to someone other than my dog. Ben is quite excited too because now he won't just have to listen to me babble about what I scrapbooked that day. The hospital that I will be working at is called Arizona Heart Hospital. It's in downtown Phoenix, so about a 30 minute commute for me. The hospital seems really nice, and all of the other respiratory therapist spoke really highly of each other and the hospital. It just seems like a great environment. I will also be able to learn a ton about the heart, since that is the only thing this hospital does. I'm excited! And a little nervous. :) Starting a new job is kinda scary, wouldn't you agree? Oh boy, I better figure out how to be on my feet for 12 hours without letting these ankles swell! I'll figure that out later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Linds!
ReplyDelete