Voting

Saturday, June 18, 2011

28 weeks

This is my belly in all of it's glory at 28 weeks. September can't come soon enough! Now, I have been very proud of myself for not gorging in fatty foods and completely destroying any sort of healthy diet just because I'm pregnant. I know that would only make losing the baby weight even that much harder when this little girl gets here. Common sense, right? But, to each his own. I'm not going to blame you if you feel like completely breaking every healthy food rule in the book just because you're pregnant. I felt like I needed to post this picture because of a little conversation that I had with Ben the other night. Here's how it went.

Me: *In the sweetest, most innocent voice possible* Do you think I'm kind of a cute pregnant woman?
We all know that every woman wonders this, so don't blame me for asking.
Ben: Yeah
That's it?
Ben: But not for long. You're going to be HUGE!
Me: Silence

Wow, I guess I shouldn't have asked if I didn't want the truth. Maybe I'll start gorging in fatty foods now so he can really appreciate huge.

2 comments:

  1. Do it Linds. I think that you are a cute pregnant woman even if Ben doesn't think so. I could totally hear him saying that though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't believe that my little Lindsley is pregnant! I was honestly surprised to see you this huge (I mean that in the cutest way, because you really do look so cute!), but I'm just in shock that you are pregnant and having a baby! Maybe if I saw you everyday I wouldn't be surprised... :(

    ReplyDelete