Ben went to his last class yesterday. Homework is done. We didn't know how else to celebrate so Ben bought me flowers and Macee a toy for helping him get through school. What a sweetheart, huh? In exchange, I used like half of my grocery money to buy ourselves food to make us a nice rib dinner. It was such an awesome feeling to know that the stress of school is over. Ben did an amazing job fulfilling all of his responsibilities. He tackled being an Elder's Quorum president, a graduate student (in a fast track, one year program), becoming a new dad, and finishing his internship in record time so he could begin working. On top of all of that, he is 99% sure he will be getting a 4.0 this semester. I do have one amazing, smart husband! But, like when any other stress is relieved, he got sick and can't seem to get enough sleep.
On another note, Macee is getting her top teeth in. She is a grump and isn't sleeping well, which only compounds on the grumpiness. I wish teething wasn't so painful for these little things! It's so hard to watch them hurt and only be able to give them something cold to chew on and cuddle them. But, she has learned a new trick. I knew she would be up moving really fast because all that this girl has wanted to do is stand and bounce. Now she is able to walk with her "hippo". It's simply a push, walking toy. We've all seen them. I took this video for the family to see, but I will let you all enjoy too since I'm so proud of my baby.
http://youtu.be/yCNnXaMorV4
Congrats Ben and Linds! You finally get to spend time together. I am sure Macee is excited to have her daddy back. I love the video. She is getting so strong.
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh...I can't believe she is already "walking"...that's so crazy! More videos, please?!? :)
ReplyDelete