We are still alive down here in Arizona. We've been super busy, doing I don't know what. It must be the end of the semester or something. I just know that my house is a mess and we're just trying to keep our heads on straight while getting so excited for the next few weeks! A quick little update. Ben has
one more class until he graduates!! The Harding grandparents will be down in exactly
two weeks. The Ashdown grandparents will be down in
three weeks with a nice week vacation to follow. I have, like...3 more pillows to make until my living room is all updated and cute. Macee is a crawling girl and getting herself into trouble, pulling on on things that tip over and crawling onto things that she can fall off of. I guess this is the stage that every mom takes about chasing their babies. I still love it and can't get enough of her joy and curiosity. Here is a picture of the happy girl, doing her new "cheese" face.

P.S. I hope you are all as excited for Ben's graduation as I am. I get my husband back!!! We'll have evenings together (well, most of them), we can eat dinner before 9:00 at night, I can stop having to leave him alone while he works on homework, he can help me put Macee to bed EVERY night, and then we can relax...together! Oh, did I mention that the stress of homework and school will be completely gone? Yes, gone on Monday.
I LOVE that picture she is so dang cute! And I am so happy for you guys how awesome is that to be done!!!
ReplyDeleteSo proud of Ben and soooo excited for you to have him back! Life without the stress of school is one of the best feelings ever! I'm so happy for your guys!
ReplyDelete