| Beautiful profile on a beautiful girl. |
A little about Macee at 15 months:
- She is such a smarty pants. She can follow commands (not like a dog, but like a child obviously). When we ask her where something is, she immediately goes to find it. When we ask her if she wants to watch Elmo she'll run and pick out the Elmo DVD she wants to watch.
- Macee is saying "hi", "mama" and "dada". She loves Zoe and tries her hardest to say it, but it comes out as just a stammer. Still cute though. She waves hi and bye and says "hi" for both.
- She is a social butterfly. Every person that makes eye contact with Macee at the store will comment on how happy and cute she is. It's only because she's showing off to them. Little do they know, she was just being a stinker on the last aisle. I mean, she's always cute, but she's not always happy!
- Macee has two moods: mad or so happy and hyper. Very rarely is she in between the two. I can only imagine what our teenage years with her will bring...
- Is there ever a clean house with a toddler around? Oh my, she is like a little tornado running around the house! It's insane.
- She has perfected her tantrums. I don't think she needs anymore practice, but apparently she thinks that she does.
- Macee is a loveable little thing. She has learned how to give kisses, but is quite selective on when and who gets them. Ben gets many more kisses than I do.
- She LOVES being outside playing at the park or just being on a walk. She is such a daredevil at the park and will show up any other kid there. She will go down slides that her 3-4 year old friends are scared of. I wonder where she got that from???
| Her slide of choice. It wouldn't matter if dad was there to catch her or not, she's going anyway. |
- On that same note, Macee is extremely tough. She hits her head or falls more times than I can count in a day, but every time she just looks at me to make sure that I saw what happened, maybe rubs her head a little bit, then goes on playing.
We went to the doctor today and she did amazing with the shot. Only a few tears then she was fine. Here are her stats:
weight: 22.5 lbs, 50%
height: 31.5 inches, 75-90%
head: 47.5 cm, 90%
| Sunny December day at the park. We love Arizona winters! |
Those are the cutest pictures of her! It's sad that it makes me sad, but I just wish I knew her and could play with her and see that smile and laugh in person. I love how big she is getting and her hearing about her personality. Can't wait to see her (and you!) in a few weeks!
ReplyDelete