Baby #2 will be joining us on August 22nd! I am in the second trimester and I'm just barely getting around to posting about our family's newest excitement. Where have I been?? Ben and I had the surprise of a lifetime back in December, just days before we visited family in Utah. We decided to share our big news during our Christmas celebrations, although I was only a few weeks along. Lucky we did because there was absolutely no hiding the belly that was already showing...at 4 weeks along. I was always told that the second pregnancy would be different. Your body knows what to do this time. You know what to expect and plan accordingly.... the list goes on. So, with great bribery from friends...here I am at 16 weeks. I didn't expect to look like a whale already, but oh well!. :)
 |
| 16 weeks and counting! |
Anyway, we are super excited for a new little family member to join us. Heavenly Father obviously has a plan for us so we are moving forward with faith that I can handle two little children at home while working and that Macee will adjust just fine sharing her mommy. We'll have another summer pregnancy, so wish me luck in this heat!
I can't leave a post without my princess, Macee. She just turned 18
months today. I snapped this picture of her while she was helping me
with laundry a few days ago. After she climbed in the dryer, I had to
throw Zoe in there with her just so she'd stay for a picture. Do any of you have advice on how to keep a toddler clean? I think this was taken in the morning...and this is what she looked like.
 |
| Helping mommy with laundry |
So cute! I am glad that you finally decided to do a post. You changed your date to the 22nd? I didn't think we were the exact same day were we? What if we deliver on the same day? I would love that! Macee is getting so big! Such a cute picture, even if she is a little dirty. I think that is completely normal for kids her age.
ReplyDeleteGlad you shared. It was a surprise since you haven't said much lately.
ReplyDeleteYay Linds!I love how much you are showing already, that's crazy how fast you pop out with a 2nd baby. You look great. Macee is adorable as always, and if you find the secret to keeping babies clean, please let me know! Haha! She's taking after her mom and aunties in this picture - playing in the dryers. :)
ReplyDeleteLike a whale??? Really? I think you look super cute! So exciting and Macee is adorable as always!
ReplyDeleteAwesome! I bet Macee will be the cutest big sister ever! Good luck with the pregnancy :)
ReplyDelete