Voting

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

happy easter!

The best picture we could get of Macee's Easter dress. Her hyperactivity is killing my pictures!
We had a fabulous Easter this year spent egg hunting, playing at the park, eating ham, dying some eggs and going to great lessons at church. I love Easter sunday because all of our meetings are focused on the most important thing to each of us, the atonement and resurrection of our Savior. You always leave church feeling edified and on a spiritual high on this particular Sunday. It also really helps that Macee is in nursery now. Have I mentioned how much I love that??

Waiting for the big hunt. Macee is wondering what in the heck is going on and Ben is spotting all the eggs to take her to. 
Blowing bubbles is pretty neat to a toddler!
After the successful hunt- 6 eggs in total! After she realized there was candy in the eggs, the hunting was over, it was time to eat the candy.
The Easter bunny brought Macee a new bike! We have yet to figure out how to peddle, but it will come.
Dying Easter eggs with shaving cream. I thought this would be a cleaner process. I was wrong. 

1 comment:

  1. Love this little girl! I've never heard of dying eggs with shaving cream, seems like it would be pretty messy, but much more fun!

    ReplyDelete