Voting

Saturday, May 25, 2013

catch up

I have been MIA for quite some time, but we have been having a lot of fun these last few months. As always, I have been terrible at taking pictures, but I will recap what I can through pictures. 

Clear back in February, Macee "hepped" her daddy build our awesome box gardens in the back yard.
Again, clear back in February, my mom came for a weekend visit. We had so much fun playing outside and going to the Phoenix Children's Museum. I may be biased, but Macee is one lucky girl to have this lady as her grandma.
In March Macee got her first set of pig tails! I was so proud. She looked like such a big girl going to nursery for only her second time with pig tails. The leaders couldn't get enough of her. 
Grandma and Grandpa Harding came for a visit in March. We went to Rudy's for our birthday dinner. Best food ever! Macee was spoiled with way more soda than I'd like to imagine. She loves her grandma and "papa".
Macee was in heaven with Gma and Gpa Harding loving on her for a whole week!
A little ice cream break.
We went to the damn and it was all Macee could do not to jump into the water. I was a nervous wreck the entire time. It didn't last long. 
Jan and Spencer came for a fun visit in April. We went to Sonic just before they flew home.  Looking at this picture, it's hard to imagine that mine and Jan's babies are only due 2 days apart. 
We went on a small little hike to Hole in the Rock. This was Macee's leash that worked quite well!
Jan and I with Macee overlooking part of Phoenix.
Grandma Ashdown came for a very unexpected visit in April (for a funeral). We got to see her so much more than we had expected and was so grateful for that! Grandma is the ONLY person Macee will let brush her teeth, so she was getting a good scrub in while she was here. 
Um, caught in the pantry! Naughty girl. She was after a "two"...or in other words, chocolate. I tell her she can only have two pieces at a time, therefore, she is convinced they are called "twos".
We have loved all of our family visits! We were in heaven when the weather in Utah was so terrible and we had the sun shining down here. It was like we had family flocking to us (or to the sun). :) We were good with that. Somehow I didn't take pictures of Aunt Tiff and Uncle Car while they were down in April. Macee completely fell head over heels for Uncle Carston and would even run to him for comfort. Tiffany and I had fun getting ready for our babies to get here during the week. When Carston got into town, we had fun barbecuing, sitting around the fire, on an adult only date and playing frisbee golf. Thanks for all the visits everyone!!! We have the best family in the world.

1 comment:

  1. I love that she calls chocolate "two". Cracks me up. Maybe she can have a visit from Aunt Kellie and Uncle Andy sometime... I hope so!!!

    ReplyDelete