Voting

Sunday, May 26, 2013

outside fun

I love the weather here in Arizona. I just wish I could convince all of my family and friends to transplant their lives to come live by us. :) Anyway, we spent the evening playing outside yesterday and got some darling pictures of Macee deep into the fun. We are so, extremely blessed to live in a cul-de-sac in such a nice neighborhood with a front yard to play in. I feel completely safe letting Macee play for as long as her little heart desires. And she usually plays naked, which makes both of us happy.
I love that her eyes are closed in full concentration of blowing the bubbles.
Posing for a picture

Coloring with chalk in serious business. It is much easier done when you can lay close to your art work. 
Getting ready to run through the sprinklers. I'm actually surprised she ran through the sprinklers after she was shot in the face with one as Ben was working on it. Water rarely phases this girl, but she was not happy about it.
It was HILARIOUS when the bubbles would land on my arm.

1 comment: