Voting

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Blake Benjamin Harding

Blake Benjamin Harding was welcomed into our little family on August 17 at 6:24pm. He weighed 8 lbs 10 oz and was 21 inches long. He was almost identical to Macee in his stats. He has a perfectly little round head full of blonde peach fuzz. He looks just like Macee from the nose up, but has completely different lips and 100% of Ben's chin. He is beautiful. We love everything about him. We couldn't be happier that this sweet spirit has made it safely and healthily into our family.
We chose the name Blake after his great grandfather. Grandpa Harding is a sweet old man with such a soft heart. He is a hard worker and loves his family, especially his beloved wife, with everything he has. This particular great grandson is important to grandpa Harding. Blake is the first, and possibly the last, boy grandpa will see to pass along the Harding name. That really means a lot to grandpa, so in turn it really means a lot to Ben. I know that Blake will grow up to make grandpa Harding proud. He will be able to look at grandpa Harding, as well as his other relatives, as good examples. Examples that he should be following.



3 comments:

  1. I love it! Welcome Blake to best family ever! You are so lucky to have such great parents. I can't wait to meet him in another month.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh such a short post!! :) But I loved it...seriously made me tear up (see my comment on Jan's post!) I love him Linds, he is super sweet and I can't wait to meet him. I love that his name as such special meaning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Congrats Linds! I hope all is well with you and your cute family!

    ReplyDelete