 |
| one day old |
Does time really fly by that fast? Having two kiddos has kept me busy. Some days I feel like I haven't had the chance to sit down and soak in the love of my sweeties. I can't believe that Blake is already one month old. He no longer looks like a newborn. He is quickly turning into a baby instead. I have completely loved spending time at home with him and am dreading going back to work in a few weeks. Time really needs to stop!

At one month, Blake is still trying to get a hang of his sleeping schedule. Or should I say, Ben and I are still trying to get a hang of it? He still likes to eat every 3 hours, even through the night. He loves to hang out late with mom and dad, even after big sister goes to bed. He is definitely most awake and alert in the evening...not for a lack of me trying to change that. He is starting to get those adorable rolls on his legs and arms. Smiling still only happens when he is deep into a dream in the middle of a nap, which is always adorable. We all sure love Blake! We are getting into a good groove as a family and couldn't imagine life without him being a part of it.
 |
| Of course Macee wanted "picture too" with her baby. Bed head and all, I sure love the sweetness of this girl, especially with her babies. |
I LOVE that picture of both your kids! Blake is a little chunker, just look at his belly. I love it!
ReplyDelete