On Tuesday Blake turned four months old. He is still such a happy little guy, especially when he is being held. He loves watching his big sister do all of her craziness and especially loves to giggle when he is talked to or tickled. He is ticklish on his tummy and his neck, and this mama can't get enough of it! He is grabbing at toys and loves to suck on his fists or arm. Blake is definitely more chill than Macee was at this age. He is doing everything at his very own pace. He can only roll from his tummy to his back going toward his left, only when he is having a good day. One of the positives to this is that he is such a cuddler! Oh, how I've always wanted a cuddler. It is amazing! He sleeps great at night, only waking up once from about 7:30-7. This boy is still such a stinker for naps though! 30-45 minutes is all we get unless he is cuddling me.
His four month stats:
Weight: 14 lbs 4 oz - 25/50th percentile
Height: 26.5 inches - 90/95th percentile
Head: 42 cm - 25/50 percentile
I guess we'll have a tall boy on our hands!



What a stinkin' cutie! I love that blanket you're using for pictures. Anyway, I'm so happy that you have a little cuddler, they are the best. So much fun! Can't wait to meet him sometime. I LOVE him already! Good job for finally posting. :)
ReplyDelete