Blake is two months old! He is such a stud and we are so happy he is in our family. At two months, he is a champ at holding up his head. He loves standing on our laps while we talk to him. He loves to smile and coo at us. He loves to watch his big sister. He loves being held way too much, and actually hates being put down. He has gotten sleeping at night down pretty well, but naps are really sketchy. Ben and I are starting to see this sweet boys personality and it is so fun. He has such a sweet and sensitive soul. He is already so mild and tender hearted. I love having both ends of the spectrum with my children. Macee will definitely be the protecting big sister to Blake with her strong, spit-fire personality.
At two months he weighs 12 lbs 6 oz (75/90%) and is 23.75 inches long (75/90%). His head is 40 cm (50%). I'm looking forward to many more months with this big boy! I love watching him grow.
5 years ago
Oh what a big boy!!! He's a big strong boy, like Logan, holding his head up so well. Glad he's sleeping better at night, that's the most important, I think. :)
ReplyDelete