Voting

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

This thanksgiving was great! We had a lot of fun. A lot of my dad's extended relatives live in Arizona so every three years we have a huge family reunion during thanksgiving. Now, I don't really know any of those extended extended relatives of mine but it is still a great vacation to get away from cold Utah and go to warm Arizona, the thanksgiving dinner is just a bonus. So, we dropped our dog off with the grandparents and took off on our 12 hour drive to Arizona with my parents. We stayed in an amazing million dollar pool house and sat in the hot tub in the middle of the night, played some ping pong, had a picnic, went shopping, and ate good food. Sometimes I wish we could live in Arizona so we could have picnics in November. It was so relaxing to be able to forget about school and work for a little bit and just hang out with Ben. It was also really neat for Ben to meet some of my cousins and an uncle of mine that he's never met. I think it's probably pretty safe to say that we both enjoyed the vacation! Sorry, there's no photos of this little trip. I'm terrible at taking pictures! Anyway, I hope that all of you had an amazing thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment