I've been looking forward to this weekend for months and it turned out to be great like I expected. All of my best friends from high school were all together again! Jan just got home from her mission last week. Kellie moved to Washington with her husband nine months ago. Whitney and I have just been here at home this whole time! Kellie came home for Jan's homecoming talk so why not make a big deal about it? Ben and I picked Kellie and Andy up at the airport on Thursday night. We ended up staying at her parents house until 3 in the morning. It felt like we just couldn't catch up on everything, there's way too much to talk about! We spent Friday doing girl things. Obviously, the girl things consisted of eating, shopping, and facials. Super fun! Lots of talking. The boys wanted to be included on our day so we had a little date night. We ordered some pizza and played some loud, crazy games. Andy and Ben get along great so I love getting them together! It's like those two have been friends since high school. They make us laugh. It's great when husbands are friends!! Jan's homecoming was on Sunday, obviously. She did awesome. She's such a grown up girl! I can't believe how much missions mature these people! She loved her mission and she learned so much. I'm really grateful that she was able to go. It definitely made her a better person. But, I'm really glad she's home with me now. :) This morning we went on a hike to Waterfall Canyon. Um, I haven't been on a hike for a long time. It was a lot harder than I remembered. I'm for sure going to be sore tomorrow. The hike was so much fun though! It was beautiful! The rain was good for something, I guess. So that was my great weekend with my favorite girls! I really do have the best friends in the entire world. Growing up and moving different places has been hard, but we make the effort to get together whenever we can. I love you girls!
Eating...

Um...I don't know. It's an old high school airplane game. You know, the one little kids usually play? We play it when we're old.

Homecoming. Really sick of me, but everyone else looks darling. That's just the way it goes sometimes.
See what I mean? Beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment