5 years ago
Monday, September 20, 2010
It's been a bit...so here's an update
Sorry everyone, there's no pictures for this post. I was just on here doing some blog stalking and noticed that it's been a long time since I've updated on our lives! Ben is in the midst of school. He's loving/hating it right now. Each week is so long for both of us. For Ben because he's busy out of his mind until 8:30 every night and me because I'm bored out of my mind until 8:30 every night. Weird how that works out, huh? I'm missing school at the moment because I'm not getting enough hours at the hospital to keep me busy enough. I'm seriously thinking about going back to school next semester. That's all for a different story. This post is about Ben. He's working on his final report that will be due when he graduates. It's called the CAP stone. Don't ask me what that stands for. All I know is that it's very stressful and that it will be 150 pages when he's done. That's the longest report I've ever heard of! I just hope that I don't have to proof read it all when he's done. Ha! What a loving wife I am. He, or I, am starting to get information gathered for him to apply to graduate school. We're really hoping to go to Arizona State or BYU. It's a toss up. There's a lot of pros and cons about both of them. I'm a big fan of moving out of state for a couple of years, no offense to the families, so I'm hoping for Arizona State. That's not too far away from home, is it? BYU is just ranked really high for a masters of social work, that's the only reason that's still in question. If all goes well, we will survive these next two semesters! Then...off to graduate school we go! Wow, time will fly so fast. It will be here before we know it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment