Voting

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

I knit like an old woman

My amazing aunt has just taught me how to knit. It sounds old and boring, but I'm in love with it. Ben just asked me last night what I'm going to do with my life without knitting. Maybe he's slightly deprived of his wife these days. I don't know what it is, my mind has just gone crazy with the hundreds of different things that I want to knit! And it's super easy. Great, huh?! So, these are my finished scarfs. They're short with a flower and a button to hold the two sides together close around the neck. Ben is my display with cute little Zoe. He's a little bit in touch with his feminine side. I love his face. He's so proud...or proper, I'm not sure which.
I'm thinking about keeping one of these cute little things! I started out making them for a Christmas gift, but I'm going to have a hard time letting go of them. Also, I found these hilarious pictures that we took so long ago. I actually think it was last winter. Ben is so proud of his butt chin. If you can get past the beard, you'll see that it's a face. We honestly couldn't stop laughing. P.S. He may be embarrassed that I put these on here. We just won't tell him about it. Deal? Let's face it, he never looks at this blog anyway.



2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! And the picture of Ben wearing the scarf is classic, so funny! What a great idea for Christmas presents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I went through that knitting phase last year and I went crazy! I think I bought every color of yarn possible. Those scarves are very cute by the way. It makes me want to start the knitting thing all over again.

    ReplyDelete