Happy Halloween everyone! Every year I think that I want to be adventurous and do something for Halloween. But, on the record, Ben and I have only dressed up once together. Lame, I know. I always feel left out when Halloween actually comes around and we haven't dressed up because lets face it, dressing up is fun. I know I should take advantage of this holiday because I know that Ben would eat it all up! He's always a good sport with me. Anyway, we just went down to hang out with some friends in Salt Lake. We didn't do Halloween activities, but we played some crazy around-the-world ping pong, at which I won once. Thank you. We also played some cards, at which the girls got creamed! Wow, it was sad. We didn't have a chance. Ben and I pooped out around midnight. We're so used to going to bed at 10 that there wasn't a chance for us to stay up much later. Yes, you can call us old if you would like to. But, we decided on our way home from Salt Lake (trying our hardest to keep each other awake) that it was okay to be old. At least we go to bed early together. We still had tons of fun at the little get together and we can't wait for another one!
Arizona...we bought plane tickets three days ago! I'm super excited! We're going down in December to check out the campus and the area. We have so much family support down there that we'll have a place to stay and a car to drive. Hopefully we'll be able to spend some time with my brother and sister in law. They're living in Tuscan, we'll be living in Phoenix...that is if we love the area and the school. But, I'll be honest, I already love the area and the school even if I don't know anything about it.
5 years ago
I vote Arizona! We would love to have you guys nearby! And so would baby Ashdown
ReplyDeleteI would also love, love Arizona! That baby Ashdown needs to get to know her aunt and uncle, that's all I'm saying. Are you starting to really miss family? Or is everything going okay? We'll be down there in 2 weeks to see you two! Yay!
ReplyDelete