5 years ago
Friday, November 26, 2010
Cheesy weesy grateful post
So everyone is posting about all of their gratefulness for Thanksgiving. I guess I'll give into the pressure. Of course, I have millions of things to be grateful for. For example, Ben, our families, a place to sleep and eat, the church and my job. But, today I'm going to be grateful for Ben's cuteness. I'm using a lot of ...nesses, so just stay with me on it. Thanks. So, here's the story of Ben's cuteness. I had to work yesterday, on Thanksgiving. Obviously bummed about it, I did a lot of complaining. So, Ben took it upon himself to make my Thanksgiving great. Since I was bummed about the working situation, I figured I was going to pamper myself and sleep in! I loved it, first time in weeks. However, Ben woke up nice and early (not like him at all!) to make me breakfast! This was not any normal breakfast, it was a Thanksgiving breakfast. I had some turkey bacon and sausage, potato hashbrowns, a cranberry muffin, and a stuffing pancake. Stuffing pancake? Yes. It was a little odd to have stuffing fried in a circle, but it's the thought that counts. Needless to say, I loved the breakfast and I'm so grateful for Ben for thinking about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment