Voting

Saturday, November 20, 2010

We're doing it!

We did it. We registered for our classes next semester. Ben is being a crazy man and taking 25 credits to graduate. Long story there. He was originally going to graduate with taking only 18 credits. That would have been nice. Not the case. The dumb counselors told him he was ready to graduate when he wasn't. Grant it, we should have been paying attention to his credits, but it was still aggravating. I signed up for 9 credits. That's a sinchy load! I love that. I don't know what I'm thinking, but I'm going to PA school when Ben is done with graduate school. Therefore, let the prerequisites begin! Oh, life will be great. Also, we're moving! I'm packing up our cute little house this week. It's a bitter sweet moment. We're quite excited (if you haven't already noticed) about our new adventures that will be coming up in the next couple of months. We don't know where life will be taking us, but we need to get completely financially ready. I'm a stress freak about finances. I'll be the first to admit it. I get anxious when something costs a dollar. It's something I'm working on. Anyway, thanks to the parents, we'll be moving in with them! They're very gracious to let us stay with them and we couldn't thank them enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment