5 years ago
Wednesday, March 9, 2011
Decisions, decisions
Ben got accepted into Arizona State University AND BYU! We are so excited! His hard work is finally paying off. It's amazing to be able to say that my husband has been accepted into the two top graduate social work programs in the western United States. I couldn't be more proud of him! I won't babble on about our decision processes, but I will let you all know when we do decide where to take our little family! This summer is going to bring a lot of changes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
BYU! The weather would be better in AZ but believe me, when the baby comes, there is nothing better than being near family!
ReplyDeleteOh, and congrats Ben! So good to see you guys last week at the wedding!
ReplyDeleteKira! I have a makeup bag for you! Lori told me to give it to you at your house, but on the way home from the reception I noticed it sitting in the car still. Woops! It was good to see you and your cute family too!
ReplyDeleteStay in Utah so you can be close to us and we can have couple nights. And congrats Ben! I am excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete