Voting

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

a small vacation and 36 weeks

I feel so fortunate to have amazing grandparents that are so welcoming to Ben and I. We felt like we needed a small vacation while Ben was on break for school. I know, we were pushing it, leaving the state and taking a 7 hour drive while I was 36 weeks pregnant, but everything turned out just fine! We decided the best place to go was St. George. My mom and dad also drove down just as an added bonus. We were so happy to see family. St. George always consists of the same things, and we love it. We always golf, see a Tuachan play, eat, eat, and eat, swim, visit and relax. We really had a lot of fun.

Ben made me pose in front of the golf cart. I know it's not a gorgeous picture, but this is my belly at 36 weeks. I am still very ready for her to get here.My dad and I usually try to get a daddy/daughter picture. My dad just couldn't get over how big my belly was when we finally saw each other. I am sure it is quite weird to see your daughter so pregnant. I just love this man. I could not have asked for a better dad. This picture was taken after I attempted to tee off. There were two problems with this: I don't have a clue how to swing a golf club properly. I only know how to correct Ben's swing from the cart. :) Next problem, my darn baby girl was totally in the way. It was pretty funny apparently.
Ben and I got to see Little Mermaid at Tuachan. We always have such a good time seeing these plays. The Little Mermaid did not disappoint with all of the special effects.

7 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about this play and want to see it. Does water really come down and fill up the stage at the end? Too bad we weren't there at the same time to see it with you. Looks like you guys had fun though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like St. George was fun. A little getaway is the best thing to do before that baby girl gets here. You look so cute and you're almost there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Linds I love your belly! It kind of made me sad to see the pictures because of what we were talking about the other day. I can't believe I'm not there with you to watch your growing belly! :( I miss you! But you look so darn cute and I can't wait until Baby Girl comes. :) She's going to be so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are all Belly!!! Good luck with the next few weeks! I can't wait to see your new baby girl! If you need any help we are not far from you in AZ!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linds you are adorable!! We are going in October to see Little Mermaid, I am very excited for it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have no idea how jealous I am! I love the little mermaid! You are such a cute preggy lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was so much fun to spend the weekend with you and Ben! I was so glad to be able to put my hand on your belly and feel my little granddaughter moving around. This is one of the things I miss with you being away. I'm so looking forward to spending a week with you after she's here.

    ReplyDelete