Voting

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

our baby is one month old!

Gosh, I am really one of those moms. Macee has taken over my blog! I can't be sorry though, she's our entire world. We love her more and more everyday. I still can't believe how blessed we are to have her in our family. She's a month old already. I wanted to document some of the fun things about her so we'll hopefully never forget them.

she's spending more and more time awake everyday
she's starting to react more when we talk and play with her
she loves her feet and legs rubbed
she is the most cuddly girl I know
laying her our chest or holding her close is the best way to put her to sleep
when we wrap her in her "burrito" to get her ready for bed, her right arm always sneaks up to her face...and that's where it stays until she wakes up
we're some lucky parents because she sleeps really well through the night
she smiles in her sleep all of the time, we're still waiting for her to smile while she's awake
she loves the bath, and we love giving them to her
she gets so mad when we don't hold her when she's awake...maybe she's a little spoiled

My list could honestly go on and on. I have really enjoyed being able to spend everyday with her. I feel like time is just flying by way too fast! It makes me sad that she is growing so fast, but I am still excited for every stage that is ahead of us. I love every little roll on her arms and legs. I love her plump little lips and her bright eyes. And I really love her strawberry blonde hair with little kinky curls. Just look at this precious face.

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you guys are having so much fun! I love the new family picture but where is your puppy? Did she get left out? haha. You should keep writing more and more about Macee because I want to know all about her, no one cares if she takes over your blog, she is too cute not to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel the same way Janny! You could post EVERY day about Macee and I would never complain! We need to skype again...soon!! She is so precious and you look so good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And I just noticed the picture up top of her... so cute!!! If you have more...you should definitely post them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with the girls!! More Macee!! Lol There is nothing wrong with being "one of those mom's" it's your blog do what you want!!!

    ReplyDelete