The Hardings came into town last Saturday. Uncle Joey saw Macee for a day, then went home to go to school. Aunt Crystal is going home tonight and Grandpa and Uncle Carston are coming into town. With all of the comings and goings we've loved having everyone being here to meet Macee. I feel like my life has consisted of staring at Macee all day. I love it, and wouldn't change a thing about it. Well, maybe I could use a little more fresh air during the day, but that will come. I hope that the Hardings are loving my lifestyle of laziness too. :)
Grandma and Grandpa great came into town to visit the Hardings. They're on their mission here, about two hours away from us. Since they haven't seen Peggy and the girls since they've gotten here, this was the perfect opportunity to see everyone. This is a kind of four generation picture. Macee was not a happy girl, so this was the best we got.

Macee had her first real bath the other night. She absolutely loved it until she inhaled some water thinking it was food. I loved it too. She was darling.

Ben is such a goof when his sisters come into town. They went swimming last night and had a little photo shoot. Admire his flexibility and manliness.


Macee had her two week appointment yesterday. She's a healthy girl! The pediatrician said that she is the perfect example of a healthy baby, exactly what he loves to see. I only care about her weight, so that's all I remember. She's 9 pounds 8 ounces, in the 95th percentile! She's a chunk and I love it!
Yes...Ben is so manly... haha! I love these pictures Linds. It makes me so happy that all of your family is coming to visit. I hope mine would do that... She is so cute. I love her little bath picture!
ReplyDelete