It's been a week since our beautiful little girl was born. I have been so consumed with everything about her, so I'm grateful for Ben for updating our blog when she was born. He has been such an amazing dad. Macee loves him just as much as he loves her. It is so fun to be able to watch the two of them snuggle and talk to each other. I love my family. Macee is such an amazing baby. I don't know how we got so blessed to have her. She is so calm, hardly ever fussy. There is honestly nothing like the spirit that a newborn brings into the home. She is just growing up too fast. I'm trying to enjoy every second of her. Oh, how I love my little Macee girl. I never knew this much love was possible.
My mom is in town helping me relax with her. I really mean relax. Macee doesn't require a lot of work with how calm she is. It has been so fun for Macee to meet her grandma. I think my mom kind of likes her. We've gotten some darling pictures of her at a week old. I may be biased, but she is just a cutie.

Oh I love these pictures! She is so cute and I want to see her soon! I'm glad that she has been easier, please say that is what will happen to me.
ReplyDeleteShe's beautiful! It definitely looks like your mom is quite fond of her :)
ReplyDeleteOh so cute Linds! I love her. I'm glad she's being a good little girl (so far...) :) Thanks for the pictures! I need LOTS and LOTS!
ReplyDelete