Voting

Sunday, September 4, 2011

anticipation

In anticipation for this baby to get here, Ben and I have been working hard at doing whatever we want to do. We figure that doing things like going shooting or going to the temple will be a bit harder with a newborn, so we'll do it all while she's still inside. It's easier to find a babysitter while she's inside. :) After getting the yard and garage straightened up on Saturday, we took a drive out to the "desert". Our main goal may have been to illegally dump some bush trimmings...but we won't talk about that. Ben brought his handgun and we shot a few rounds. He made sure to get some practice at shooting at a target (human in his head) just in case we have an intruder come into the house when the baby is born. I have to tease him about it because it was the funniest thing I have seen in a long time. I wish I would have had it on camera.
One of my few shots.
One of these bullet holes may have been from me. I do doubt it, but I thought I'd show that Ben is a good shot.
Apparently he got the intruder in the head. Bulls-eye!
I've only got 6 more days! Until my due date...
Now that we've got these few things out of the way, I think she could come anytime. Tomorrow sounds nice.

5 comments:

  1. Correction. Ben just informed me that he was pretending to be a cowboy as he was swaying back and forth with his hand on his holster. Still hilarious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lindsey,
    This is Kerri. Ben and I were great friends in college. I am so glad I found you guys. What a cute little family you have! You look so super duper cute with your prego belly. Good luck with these last couple weeks. Stay in touch and congrats on your little princess!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we're counting down the days too! we can't wait. cute nursery :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. 6 days??!? That's crazy Linds! I love your belly, but I can't wait for that little girl to come out. :)

    ReplyDelete