So Lindsey is resting and I decided to put my first post on this blog. Just wanted everyone to meet little Macee Michele Harding. I feel more excited and happy than I ever have in my life. It was quite the experience, and I loved every minute of it. Our little Macee is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I love her so much. I am more in love with Lindsey than I have ever been. It's amazing how such a precious gift from our Heavenly Father can generate so much love so fast. Lindsey and I could not be happier. Welcome to the world Macee, and more importantly, welcome to our family.
Here are all her fun measurements: Born at 4:25. Weight: 8lb 8oz. Length: 20 1/2 in. And she has a good amount of blonde hair!
Oh my goodness, my sweet Hardings! Congrats on your new baby girl! She is ADORABLE! I'm so excited for you both and love you both to death! I'm so happy both baby and mama are healthy! CONGRATS AGAIN, and I can't wait to see her in person!!
Yay! Welcome to the world baby Macee! We can't wait to meet you! Congratulations Ben and Lindsey. Ben I loved your post and can feel your excitement. It's an amazing time. Enjoy every second. See you soon. Lindsey you look beautiful.
Oh my word. I love her!!! Linds you look absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person and hold and snuggle her. She is so precious and beautiful! Ben, thanks for putting up the pictures, I'm so excited for your guys! Love you and hopefully we can see you soon (even if it's just webcam) :)
These pictures are a lot better than the small one I got on my phone. She is so cute! We am so happy for you guys and can't wait until December so we can see her in person. Congrats guys!!
Ben and I met right after Ben got home from his mission. We have a classic Mormon story. Our wards split and we found our families in the same ward. I thought he was cute when he gave his homecoming talk and luckily he asked me out a few weeks later. We dated for a year and have been happily married since August 2008. We have a cute little dog that we can count as a child. Her name is Zoe and she's more human than she is dog. We'll be welcoming our new little addition to the family in September and we're so excited! I graduated in Respiratory Therapy from WSU. After Ben graduated with his bachelor's degree in Social Work, we packed up our little family and moved to Arizona for Ben to get his master's degree. Life has been full of fun and changes! We are getting more and more excited everyday to meet our little girl.
Oh my goodness, my sweet Hardings! Congrats on your new baby girl! She is ADORABLE! I'm so excited for you both and love you both to death! I'm so happy both baby and mama are healthy! CONGRATS AGAIN, and I can't wait to see her in person!!
ReplyDeleteLove ya!
Yay! Welcome to the world baby Macee! We can't wait to meet you! Congratulations Ben and Lindsey. Ben I loved your post and can feel your excitement. It's an amazing time. Enjoy every second. See you soon. Lindsey you look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteCongrats you guys she is perfect!! And way to go Ben for updating the blog! I can't wait to see her in person sometime! Congrats again!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my word. I love her!!! Linds you look absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet her in person and hold and snuggle her. She is so precious and beautiful! Ben, thanks for putting up the pictures, I'm so excited for your guys! Love you and hopefully we can see you soon (even if it's just webcam) :)
ReplyDeleteI have to comment again... I just love her! :)
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are a lot better than the small one I got on my phone. She is so cute! We am so happy for you guys and can't wait until December so we can see her in person. Congrats guys!!
ReplyDelete