Voting

Monday, January 2, 2012

merry christmas!

We had such a good Christmas this year. It was so fun to have a baby during the season...even though she has no clue what's going on. It was fun for us as her parents to see how excited everyone was to give her her presents. Everyone was so thoughtful and of course she got spoiled rotten. She got a whole bunch of toys and books and a nice savings account opened for her. She stayed awake for part of Christmas, but eventually decided it wasn't entertaining enough and took a nap. We just finished opening her presents for her. She'll never know. Ben and I also got spoiled. Ben finally got the IPad that he has been saving for. His parents and I helped him get it since it was so stinking expensive. I have to say though, Macee and I have felt slightly neglected from him since he got it. I guess that's more entertaining than us these days. :) One day it will get old. I got a beautiful picture of Christ holding an infant from Simon Dewey from Ben's parents. It's going right in her room so I can see it every time I rock her to sleep. I love it so much. My parents got us some essential oils and another tablet that immediately became only mine since Ben just go the IPad. In all, we had an amazing holiday spent with a lot of family. I wouldn't have had it any other way.Aunt Crystal got Macee her first pair of Christmas jammies, complete with reindeer feet and snowmen.Christmas morning with the Ashdowns. For some reason I don't have any pictures of Christmas morning with the Hardings. We're lucky enough to see both families on Christmas since they live so close. My parents got Macee the cutest book. They both recorded themselves reading the book to her, so every time she turns the page, their voices will read the story. It's all about how much they love her. It will be so special for her to have so she can remember how much grandma and grandpa love her, even if we are living far away. I only got a little teary eyed, but Macee got so surprised! Look at those eyebrows. It's the cutest surprised look I've ever seen.

Thanks to everyone for our fabulous Christmas! Macee may not be able to remember it, but Ben and I sure will.

No comments:

Post a Comment