Looking through my pictures from our vacation, I realized that there are way too many from different occasions. So here you have it. I will just post some cute pictures that have no special occasion to write about.

Our family picture by the Christmas tree. Macee should have been long asleep. But the craziness of Utah has since made her believe that bedtime is 11:30. What a horrible mother I am to let my baby go to bed that late!

Four generation. Not the most photogenic picture of the four of us. Mom...I know you're looking at your neck right now, but I can promise you that it looks fine! Maybe we should try for another picture when we're all together again without the TV on for Macee to zone into.

Macee zoning into the TV again. This girl could watch TV all day if I'd let her! It doesn't matter if there is anything else going on if the TV is on. She loves it.

My all time favorite picture of Macee. She usually just stares blankly into the camera, but this time I was finally able to catch her darling smile. My grandpa was doing a good job at entertaining.

These two grandparents of mine truly do love this girl. I can't believe that they have enough room in their hearts to love as much family as they have, even when they don't get to see them a lot.

Ben refinished his parent's shower for a Christmas present. This was the first shower that Ben has ever tiled. With a few pointers from my dad, he did an amazing job. This man can really figure anything out. I love that he is so handy! One day, we might have a shower this nice in our own house.So cute with grandpa Ashdown. I can't wait until Macee is old enough to really play with him.

Macee rolled over! She surprised us all and acted like it was easy.

I love seeing grandpa Ashdown with my baby. I can't wait until Macee is old enough to play with him. It will be so fun!

Saying goodbye on our last night. It's the part that I really hate the very most. It was even harder this time knowing that Macee will be so different the next time they see her.
We drove straight home, with no overnight stops. It was a long 12 hours, but everyone did so awesome. Macee only freaked during the last 30 minutes, when she decided she had had enough of the car seat. I don't blame her though. We had the car packed full with a rack on top, and loose things at our feet. On top of that we had two dogs in the car with us. A little insane. We were all stir crazy when we finally were able to be done with the drive. It was nice to get home where everything is our own and all of our stuff can be put away. We brought Ben's big dog Ammon home with us, which has been an adjustment for all of us. He really is a sweet dog, it has just been hard for him to have to watch us from the back porch. Arizona welcomed us with amazing 75 degree weather. Going on walks in December reminded us why we love Arizona.
I can't thank everyone enough for the fun. We can't wait until we can see you all again!
So I thought Macee was really cute before I met her but now she is even cuter now that i know her personality and how she acts. It is like she comes to live in the pictures. haha. It looks like you guys had a fun trip and are excited to be back to the warm weather. I can just see all of you in the car driving home, how did you make it with that big dog? Crazy! Come back to Utah soon.
ReplyDeleteMacee is so dang cute! Love the pictures!
ReplyDelete