
I just noticed these pictures and thought I'd add them to the blog. We went on a family outing to Fountain Hills with my cousin, Allison and her cute family. We haven't seen a lot of Arizona because Ben jumped right into school when we moved here so it was so fun to get out and see the different beautiful area we live in. We saw mountains, not quite Utah mountains, but nonetheless, mountains. We saw a river and damn that would be so fun to go fishing at. Then we ended up at Fountain Hills to see the largest man made fountain. It goes off every hour and it is HUGE. The city has a beautiful park with ducks and a playground. Since it was January...and the weather couldn't get any better. We spent quite a while playing at the park. It was great.
I wish I knew how the flip these. For now it'll just have to be sideways. 
I loved seeing how pretty the desert of Arizona could be. We just needed to venture out a little bit! We will have to do more of that in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment