Voting

Friday, February 10, 2012

eleven things...

Okay Jan, I caved, just for you my dear. I am terrible at these little "survey" things. So here goes my best shot.

1. What is your favorite color and why?
I can never decide on a favorite color because it's such a broad question. I hot pink (I actually had a hot pink wall in my bedroom growing up and loved it...contrary to my dad's feelings). I like wear a lot of blacks and grays, probably because they're the most slimming, right?
2. Your favorite date idea or the best date you have ever been on?
"Dates" usually consist of running errands these days. But, as of late, my favorite date is when the husband cooks us a nice, romantic dinner (he is very good at this) and we watch a movie and cuddle afterwards, during which I would probably fall asleep.
3. What would you do if you had 10 spare minutes?
Spare time? Um...when I'm not doing things like this, and Macee is napping, I love doing crafts. Mine and Macee's favorite thing to do in our spare time together while daddy is at work, is go on a walk. It happens daily and we both completely love it.
4. What is your favorite childhood memory?
My favorite childhood memories included playing outside with my friends and brothers. It seemed like we were always outside rollerblading, catching frogs or playing night games.
5. What is your favorite movie?
The Notebook. That's an easy one.
6. Name 2-3 things on your bucket list.
The Bucket List is also a really good movie.
1. Like everyone else, I would love to travel with my family.
2. In order to travel, I would love to help Ben open a successful private practice.
3. This last one seems lame to even say because I have no excuse for not doing it now, but I would love to be really fit. Especially as an old lady.
7. What is your favorite time of the day? I switched this question from some dumb one that was about shapes or something. Sorry Jan. At least this survey didn't turn into "ten things".
My favorite time of day is the evening. I love when Ben is home with us, we can put Macee to bed together, then have some time together before we go to bed. I love being able to talk to him all about our days and such. A little lame.
8. What is your most embarrassing moment?
Oh geez. The first embarrassing moment that comes to my mind was in college. I'm not sure if it's the very most embarrassing, but it sure was bad. It was my freshman year at USU. I was catching the Aggie Shuttle to get to the campus with my good friend Kellie. In order to get to the shuttle, we had to cross a busy street. Kellie and I took off to run across the street because there was a car coming and the shuttle was just getting to our stop. Somehow, I can't remember the exact details, I missed the curb and completely face planted it onto the street, in front of at least ten other students. It must have been a hard face plant because my flip flops went flying off and my book bag went flying over my head. I'm so glad that Kellie was there with me so we could laugh it off together. It was bad.
9. What is your favorite restaurant?
I'm so original. I love anything Mexican or Italian. So, my favorites are Cafe Rio and Olive Garden.
10. What are your favorite gifts that you have given and received?
My favorite gift I have ever given was a digital scrapbook that I made for Ben's parents all about a Disneyland trip they took the family on. I put hours and hours of work into it and I was really excited to give it to them. I'm pretty sure I liked it much more than they did, but I was still happy with it. I have a lot of favorites that I was given. I loved the Kitchen Aid my parents gave us and a beautiful picture of Christ holding an infant by Simon Dewey that Ben's parents gave me.
11. What is your favorite candy bar?
If it has chocolate, it's my favorite. I love Carmelos, Twix, and Cookies and Cream Hershey's bar.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! That is all I have to say. Seriously can't stop laughing at that awesome memory of your flip flops flying in the air. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's okay that you changed the question. I didn't really care much about the questions. I just think these are fun to read, that's the only reason that I did mine. haha. I remember when you guys came home and told me about falling in the street. Silly girls!

    ReplyDelete