5 years ago
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
happy valentines day
Valentines Day on a budget, with a baby isn't so bad! We had a great night.
Ben made us a Cajun dinner. It was really great. For some reason Ben loves stuffing meat. So we had stuffed chicken with bacon and a "crab" boil, except with shrimp. I just ate everything around the shrimp and that was good.
I made dessert. They are little bit size apple pies. They were so easy to make but so delicious.
Grandma Harding sent us all Valentines presents. Macee got a cute dress that she will be able to wear in a few months and Ben and I got cards with some gift cards inside. Thanks so much! It was fun to get a package from family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Is Ben not allowed to have soda? Cute Valentine's day, Linds. I didn't even think to take pictures... :( Sad day...
ReplyDeleteI love the family picture on your blog...super cute family!!
ReplyDelete