It was so nice to finally get to Utah where the weather was so much cooler! There was actually a few storms and overcast which we loved. Macee could not get enough of being outside. We played in the grass, in the dirt of the garden, on the swing, and most of all in this fancy ride...the wheelbarrow. Wow, did she ever love the wheelbarrow. We went outside to push around and ride in the wheelbarrow multiple times a day. When riding in it she would just kick back and relax eating a fresh green pepper like an apple. My daughter is crazy. A baby liking a raw green pepper?
We spent a lot of time playing with Grandma Harding and Aunt Crystal, Tiffany, and Uncle Joey while the boys were gone to Alaska. We had an entire craft day, picked and canned raspberry jam, played outside some more, gave the dog a haircut, had a couple of bridal showers for Crystal, and just had a good time. It was a full week of catching up and having some fun. We were happy to have our boys home from Alaska, but we did live up the days they were gone!
Grandma and Grandpa Creamer great went on a mission to Tempe, Arizona. So, we know the same people in our stake. Grandpa great wanted a picture with Macee so I could show it off to our Stake Presidency. Funny man.
This picture cracks me up! Macee was giggling for the entire 30 minutes we let her play in the sprinklers. I'm pretty sure she would have played in them much longer, but her lips were turning blue. I had to stop her to warm her up. She would run as fast as her little legs would let her. She had no fear and didn't worry about the water in her face one bit. All I can say is I need grass and a sprinkler in my backyard! I would be set.
When we weren't outside Macee sat by the door dreaming she was outside. Well, dreaming or crying to be outside.
We "helped" Grandpa Ashdown build his house. This "shower cap" is a plastic cover that a new fire detector comes in. It gave us all a good laugh! By help, I can proudly say that I did keep him company a lot and I learned how to cut a few pieces of tile.
I also had so much fun visiting some friends. Unfortunately, this is the only picture I have of our get togethers. I love seeing my girls and getting all caught up. They love Macee like she is their own niece.
I feel like this post does little justice to the things Macee and I did in Utah, but I'm too tired and absent minded right now to think of what else we did. It was super fun to visit with everyone. I loved letting all of our family see how much Macee and grown into a wild woman. Her personality continues to grow and I know they had so much fun with it! She is not understanding that she can't go outside in the middle of the day here. There are a lot of tantrums happening at the back door!









Green peppers? I thought you said that she doesn't eat a lot of solid foods? That is so funny that she likes those. Thanks for making time to hang out with us, can't wait until you come again and we will have to plan better.
ReplyDelete