Voting

Wednesday, August 8, 2012

four years

      Happy anniversary to my honey! I am sitting here while Ben is at work and Macee is napping. I can't help but feel extreme gratitude for my life and my loving husband. Ben and I are celebrating four years of marriage today. We have accomplished so much in those four years. We went to school full time together and both graduated with bachelors degrees. Ben doing it in record time. We worked our butts off to not use student loans. We moved to Arizona, being only one of the four times we had packed up and moved in our marriage. We welcomed our sweet Macee to our family. Ben got his masters degree...also in record time. We have been blessed with great jobs. We have grown in the gospel with our church callings. We have struggled together. We have triumphed together. But most of all, we have learned so much together. Through this experience both of us has grown. Both of us are better people because of marriage.
      I am so grateful for Ben. He is truly a blessing in my life. He has taught me patience, selflessness and most of all, humility. He works hard for our family. He has sacrificed a lot for us, although I may not always recognize it. He always puts his family first. He is a great example and priesthood holder. And most importantly, he is an amazing dad. He is my best friend. He is someone I know that I can always turn to. I know I can always get advice from him, or sometimes unwillingly receive therapy. I know that I don't always appreciate him enough, but I couldn't be luckier to have Ben in my life.
      I love you honey! I'm looking forward to many more years with you. I can't wait to see where we end up!

1 comment:

  1. Your little one is darling! I cant believe how big she is getting. So super cute!

    ReplyDelete