Voting

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

macee's photo shoot

This is my all time favorite. I can't get enough of her beautiful blue eyes and cheesy smile.
Macee is turning a year old in September! I cannot believe she is getting so old! I had Ben's cousin take her pictures while we were in Utah. I wanted her to take one year pictures for us, but since we won't be there in September, they happened in August. I loved the way they turned out! I have to say that I have one stinking cute baby! I know, I'm biased. I realize that this is a lot of pictures, but believe me, I could have posted so many more!

"So big"




A tantrum waiting to happen






3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh these pictures are so beautiful, she is absolutely darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy crap she is soooo cute!! I can't get enough of her! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute! I am glad that you posted so many I can't get enough of how cute they turned out.

    ReplyDelete