Babbles...all day long. I think she knows when she is public because she is sure to make herself known by babbling and squealing as loud as she can.
She is rolling with ease! There is nothing that slows her down when she wants a toy anymore.
She is up on her hands and knees, rocking. Just this week she has started to take a few "steps" of crawling, which always lands in a seal flop towards her toys. She gets where she wants to go!
Also, just this week, Macee got her first tooth! Her bottom left tooth finally poked through. It felt like we were waiting for this moment for way too long.
When she is not trying to master crawling, she is bouncing up and down on our laps. Macee is going to have strong, beefy legs and I will have strong, beefy arms. Holding her for church is exhausting.
Macee has her favorite blanket. It goes everywhere with us and gets washed frequently. She will only fall asleep with this blanket anymore. We may run into problems with that.
Her smile and laugh is darling. She is ticklish on her tummy, sides, neck and feet. I love tickling her just to get a big laugh out of her. She loves to play and get that attention.
She is still such a happy girl waking up. I go into her room with her talking, not crying, every time she wakes up.
She likes oatmeal, and eats it about twice a day. So far, veggies have not been successful. I'm determined to succeed though.
This list could go on and on...
Macee is such a joy to have around our home. I can't remember life without her. She still loves her daddy and gets a thrill out of everything he does with her. She is such a little dare devil. I love watching her grow and develop right before my eyes.
Her six month stats:
weight: 16 lbs 12 oz (75%)
height: 27 inches (90%)
head: 44 inches (75-90%)
She is rolling with ease! There is nothing that slows her down when she wants a toy anymore.
She is up on her hands and knees, rocking. Just this week she has started to take a few "steps" of crawling, which always lands in a seal flop towards her toys. She gets where she wants to go!
Also, just this week, Macee got her first tooth! Her bottom left tooth finally poked through. It felt like we were waiting for this moment for way too long.
When she is not trying to master crawling, she is bouncing up and down on our laps. Macee is going to have strong, beefy legs and I will have strong, beefy arms. Holding her for church is exhausting.
Macee has her favorite blanket. It goes everywhere with us and gets washed frequently. She will only fall asleep with this blanket anymore. We may run into problems with that.
Her smile and laugh is darling. She is ticklish on her tummy, sides, neck and feet. I love tickling her just to get a big laugh out of her. She loves to play and get that attention.
She is still such a happy girl waking up. I go into her room with her talking, not crying, every time she wakes up.
She likes oatmeal, and eats it about twice a day. So far, veggies have not been successful. I'm determined to succeed though.
This list could go on and on...
weight: 16 lbs 12 oz (75%)
height: 27 inches (90%)
head: 44 inches (75-90%)
She is so cute! Her and Ammon were fighting over the toys. Macey won :) she really is so cute!
ReplyDelete