Voting

Wednesday, March 28, 2012

growin' on up!

What an eventful week it has been here at the Harding home! Macee keeps amazing us at how fast she is growing and changing everyday. We are quickly adding to her list of skills. All within a week, she cut her two bottom teeth. Finally. She got strong enough to sit! She sat for the first time while Ben was playing with her, and has only gotten better since.
Lastly, she has almost mastered crawling! Her little arms are still a little weak so she does a lot of flopping in between crawling, but she sure moves! Baby proofing has begun here at our house.I'm so proud of my little girl! She is one tough cookie.


By the way, the weather here is AMAZING! Macee and I love our walks.

1 comment:

  1. Good job Macee! You said that she was getting close when you were here. You are so lucky to have warm weather. Ours gets better and better everyday and I can't wait until it is in the 80s.

    ReplyDelete