Macee and I went on a little vacation to Utah this past week. Ben had to stay home for school and work. We missed him while we were gone, but still had such a great time seeing family.

Uncle Jordan was finally brave enough to hold Macee for...a minute. It didn't last long.

Lunch with the girls! We're just missing Kellie. I do love these girls and love that they're still in my life.

Macee "helping" grandpa build the house. More than anything, she wanted to suck on the germ infested tools and distract grandpa.

Grandpa Ashdown had a lot of fun playing with Macee since she is a bit older.

I spent most of my week with grandma in the hospital. I was pretty much an emotional wreck worrying about her. After a big scare, and thanks to many prayers, she is recovering well. Thanks to the Hardings for watching Macee so much while I was gone. I secretly don't think they minded it, but I'm still very grateful to them. Just before I went home I held my breath and brought Macee to the hospital to see grandma. It made her day!

The whole Harding fam, minus Ben. They also loved seeing Macee.
We love our family and can't wait to see them all again in May! Why May do you ask? Oh, because Ben is GRADUATING in May!!!
I love that top picture of Macee - she's starting to look like her mama I think. :)
ReplyDelete