Voting

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Graduation


I'm free! I'm so done with school. It's an amazing feeling. I finally have the house all picked up and all of my other business caught up on so I can finally post about my happenings in the last two weeks. Getting the house spotless was my biggest goal after graduation. That might be a little weird, but it's important to me. Anyway, graduation! Lets talk about that. To sum up the importance of the day, I got my bachelor's degree in Respiratory Therapy. It feels really good to say that I finally have my bachelor's degree, but I don't feel much smarter. I guess that's how it goes. My WHOLE family came to the graduation. It was so great! I felt really bad for them to have to sit through the terrible speaker with slide shows talking about the history of medicine, but they were a great support. Back to the speaker, she seriously was giving us a lesson which included Avitar and their own language. She was nuts! It had NOTHING to do with graduation. I didn't even want to sit through it. After that great experience, I walked, got my folder that will hold my diploma after they mail it to me in 2-4 months, then I was free! I still don't know if I'm completely done with school or not. I'm still trying to decide. I may decide that I want to do something different in a couple of years, who knows. So I may have to sit through another one of these graduations in the future! After the graduation my whole family went to Maddox for some yummy food. It was so much fun to have everyone there with me. Ben's family and my family get along so well. I'm so grateful for that. I have an amazing family! Probably the best around. Now a little about Ben, since this is OUR blog, not just mine. :) He finished Spring semester of school as well, but he's already started into his Summer semester. He's really loving his social work classes. It's definitely the right profession for him. He feels like a brainiac because he got a 3.6 last semester. I'm super proud of him. He's a little smarty pants and can remember everything he learns in his classes. I wish I had a memory like him. Anyway, here's some pictures of the delicious dinner with our families. So fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment