5 years ago
Thursday, May 6, 2010
We bought a car!
I forgot to add this into the last post. On our way home from California on Saturday, we bought a new car! Well, not new, but new to us. My grandparents were kind enough to offer their Mitsubishi Galant to us, not for free obviously, but for a really good price. We feel so spoiled in it! It has leather seats and all. I still miss my poor civic, but I feel really lucky to have this car. It's a huge blessing to us. It'll last us for years to come. I'll have to take some pictures of it to post.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey Lindsey! I just found your blog. Looks like you and you're husband are doing great! I'm so excited to have another blogging friend. Check out my blog at andrewandmckenzie.blosgpot.com if you would like. I will definitely be checking back!
ReplyDeleteCute! I'll add you to my friend list too. Thanks for letting me know! I love getting new friends too.
ReplyDelete