5 years ago
Monday, May 17, 2010
St. George
It may be seeming like we've been playing a ton. Maybe because we have! :) I LOVE my work schedule. I have at least four days a week off since I work 12 hour days. It's great because that makes it so I can get things done around the house AND play! This last weekend Ben and I went to St. George for a little visit to my grandparents. We had the chance to see Brian Regan at Tuachan. I'm not usually all about the comedians because I have a really hard time "laughing out loud" (a little problem of mine). But...I loved it! He was hilarious and I even laughed out loud a few times. Thanks for the tickets grandma! I have some pictures from the night but they're not so attractive. So, since I'm the one writing this, I've decided not to post the pictures. St. George is always a great little get-a-way for us. It's really not too far of a drive and we love visiting my grandparents. While we were there we also got to go to the St. George temple, eat lots of yummy food, swim and relax in the amazing weather. Anyway, we loved the little vacation! We'll be planning some more vacations for the rest of the summer. Oh yeah, yay for warm weather in Ogden! It's great! Love summer!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment